Bagan Horse Riding Tour – Full Day
15 years old
Private Bagan Horse Riding Tour Full Day introduce visitors a memorable experience by horseback riding adventure to the Nga Lin Poke Village. During few hours, you will visit small typical village of rural Myanmar, interact with the local people or children in the village and explore the peaceful atmosphere of rural areas. This day is also a great chance for those who love nature and want to learn about traditional culture.
Route of Bagan Horse Riding Tour Full Day: Bagan - Tharabar Gate - Nga Lin Poke Village - Bagan
Your driver will transfer you to the start point of your horseback riding adventure. At Tharabar Gate your horse and scout will be waiting and after a safety briefing it is time to set off toward Nga Lin Poke Village.
Visiting the village will give you a chance to view the temples from a different perspective. You then ride further into the countryside passing through several small villages typical of rural Myanmar.
Along the way we will stop and take a break in one of these villages. Relax in the quiet countryside, enjoy lunch and stretch your legs.
Then it’s time to resume the last stretch of the ride to Nga Lin Poke Village. Nga Lin Poke is where we will say goodbye to our horses. Your car and driver will be waiting to transfer you back to Bagan.
The above itinerary is only a suggestion, we will accommodate to your request of where to go.
End of the Bagan Horse Riding Tour Full Day!
- Time: 0800-1700 (5 hours riding plus transfer and lunch stop)
- Trip notes:
– This program does not include a guide, only a horseback scout with very basic English. Supplemental charge will apply for your guide.
– Maximum 5 persons can ride at one time
– Weight Limit: 80kg/ 175lbs
– Age Limit: 18 years and up
– Advanced booking of Minimum 3 days required.
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Horseback scout with very basic English (Suplement for English speaking guide)
- Horse & tack rental
- Lunch & tea
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Personal insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Bagan Horse Riding Tour – Full Day. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.