1 DAY BAGAN – SALAY (SALE) – BAGAN
$ 39 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Drive to the silent village of Salay
- Visit Yoke Sone Kyaung teak-wood built 130 year-old monastery
- Chance to explore MahaMyat Muni Rakhine Pagoda and Shin Pin Sarkyo Temple
- Meet villagers and know more about local life
Being the place of culture and historical attraction, there is still not really much tourists coming to Salay. If you already explore the archaeological zone of Bagan, let spend about one hour and 45 minute drive from Bagan and a full day to explore this quiet town.
Bagan – Salay – Bagan
From your hotel in Bagan, our guide and driver will pick you up and start around 1 hour and 45 minutes drive along Irrawaddy River to Salay. Stop en route to explore the unknown Chauk market and be amazed with the real Myanmar village lifestyle.
Arrival in Salay, you will have chance to discover the special architecture of the teak-wood monastery dating back around more than hundred years ago – Yoke Sone Kyaung monastery. There is also Salay monastery museum but it is closed on Mondays and public holiday.
Stroll around the village and chat with local to understand more about their daily activities in this port town.
If you wish, you can also visit Maha Myat Muni Rakhine Pagoda taken from Rakhine and Shin Pin Sarkyo Temple with Pali sculptures dating back around 400 years ago.
Finally, drive back to your hotel in Bagan in late afternoon. (Hotel in Bagan is not included)
Lunch and Dinner on own account.
End of 1 Day Bagan – Salay – Bagan Tour!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||124 (USD)||68 (USD)||58 (USD)||48 (USD)||45 (USD)||39 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- The prices are valid until 31 March 2021
- The prices are not valid during Water Festival (around 10 to 20 April)
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Local station English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Bottled waters and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charges
- International &domestic flights
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/)
- Others not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in 1 DAY BAGAN – SALAY (SALE) – BAGAN. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.