HALF DAY BAGAN COOKING CLASS
$ 63 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Join in the cooking class in the morning with visit to local market
- Know about Myanmar ingredients to make a tasty dish
- Learn how to make Myanmar food under the guide of professional chef
- Enjoy the food you have made
The cooking classis opened in a local village to help you feel the real life of Bagan villagers. On the way to cooking class, you will see some pagoda, local houses or even local school. Joining in this cooking class you will have chance to know more about the typical Burmese food, going to market to choose the fresh ingredients and learn how to make a Myanmar style dish on your own.
Half Day Bagan Cooking Class
Our guide and driver will waiting for you at your hotel lobby in Bagan and then transfer you to the place of cooking class.
Arrival in the cooking class, you will be warmly welcome with the green tea. And then explore the kitchen, meet your chef and the staff for introducing together before going to the local market. In the market, we will buy the fresh vegetable and other ingredient like fish or meat, etc. Back to the class with what you have bought, your chef will guide you how to cook Myanmar food and make it look beautiful. This is the time for you to discover deeply about Myanmar cuisine.
After the class, enjoy your special lunch that you have made before driving back to your hotel in Bagan.
End of Half Day Bagan Cooking class!
- Private transfer from your hotel in Bagan to cooking class in the village and vice versa
- Cooking class fee
- Lunch after cooking class
- Bottled waters and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charges
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Bagan zone fee : 25000MMK/person
- Others not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in HALF DAY BAGAN COOKING CLASS. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.