Bagan Countryside Biking Tour – Full Day
$ 55 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Ride bike through scenic path to the tranquil villages of Nwar Kyo, Kan Poat and Tuwin Taung.
- Feel an authentic rural life with landscape of rice paddies and toddy palms along the ways.
- Visit the ancient Shwe Pon Taung Pagoda and Bu Kin Pagoda.
15 years old
If you want to leave the modern life of bustling cities behind and look for a discovery at a tranquil area, you should put this tour to the top of your short list. Bagan countryside biking tour leads you to the simple life in Bagan with some less-visited villages and pagodas where you can have a more comfortable discovery without worrying about crowd.
Route of Bagan Countryside Biking Tour: Bagan - Nwar Kyo,Kan Poat, Tuwin Taung, Let Wel villages - Shwe Pon Taung - Bu Kin Pagoda.
Your guide will meet you at your hotel and your bikes will be waiting outside. After a bike fitting and trip briefing, it’s time to start pedaling for a full day Bagan countryside biking tour.
Warm up your legs with a 2 kilometer ride on sealed roads before turning westwards into the countryside. During the morning’s ride you will continue along this path to explore the local villages, like Nwar Kyo, Kan Poat and Tuwin Taung.
Aside from the fabulous views of rice paddies, toddy palms and distant temple spires you’ll also pass by a unique colonial-style monastery and ancient trees, like the shady tamarind tree in Let Wel village.
Around midday we will reach the base of the hills and bike parallel to them, affording great views of Shwe Pon Taung Pagoda and Bu Kin Pagoda.
During the journey we will stop for a picnic lunch in a shady spot while relaxing in the tranquil countryside. There will also be plenty of stops for water and photos.
Back to your hotel at around 16.00pm
- Distance: 25-35 kilometres (distance varies depends on number of villages visited; 90% dirt/sand track, 10% sealed road)
End of the Bagan Countryside Biking Tour!
- Tours and services mentioned in the itinerary
- Mountain Bike (Trek 4400/4300)
- Picnic lunch and snacks
- English speaking biking guide
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charge
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Personal insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Bagan Countryside Biking Tour – Full Day. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.