Bagan Biking Tour to New Bagan – Half Day
15 years old
A private half day Bagan Biking Tour to New Bagan is a perfect option for those who do not have much time in Bagan. Instead of sitting on the car, you can take an interesting ride along New Bagan’s main road and explore the smaller sandy lanes criss-crossing the zone. The biking tour gives you a chance to interact with local people and learn more about the culture and lifestyle of Bagan countryside. A visit Bagan’s main temples like Dhammayangyi temple and Ananda temple will introduce you about the Buddism of Burmese people.
Route of Bagan Biking Tour to New Bagan: Bagan - Tharabar Gate - Dhammayangyi - Ananda - Bagan
You will be met at the hotel by our guide and driver. Transfer to the bike depot. After a bike fitting and trip briefing, the adventure begins.
Beginning with an easy ride along New Bagan’s main road, passing through Tharabar Gate, venturing into the archaeological zone.
Those on mountain bikes can explore the smaller sandy lanes criss-crossing the zone, while local and e-bikes are confined to the paved and hard-packed dirt streets.
Visit a few of Bagan’s main temples like Dhammayangyi and Ananda. Depending on time and interest, there are options to explore some lesser known temples around the complex.
While riding through the plains discover a traditional village to learn how local livelihoods have been remained unchanged for years.
Round off the day by returning the bikes back to the depot before transferring back to the hotel.
- Time: 08.00 – 12.00 or 13.00 – 17.00
- Distance: 7 – 15 kilometers (distance and route vary depending on number client’s desires and fitness level; 50% dirt/sand track, 50% sealed road)
- Recommended: Morning tour offers cooler weather and less road traffic
- Trip notes: Specify whether mountain, local or e-bike is preferred at time of booking. Local and e-bikes are limited to the main roads and hard-pack dirt roads.
End of the Bagan Biking Tour to New Bagan!
- Tours and serivces mentioned in the itinerary
- Regular bike for half day
- Local English speaking guide.
- Transfers to and from starting point.
- Bagan zone fee
- Meals & drinks
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Bagan Biking Tour to New Bagan – Half Day. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.