Being known as a river village in Myingyan Township, Mandalay Division, Yandabo is a non-touristic site which only can be reached by taking the boat along Irrawaddy River. This tour is a great chance for you to experience the river boating, cycling through quiet village and learn more about the local life along the river.
BAGAN – YANDABO (L,D)
Today, we will transfer you from your hotel in Bagan (hotel in Bagan on your arrangement) to Nyaung U jetty to take about 3 hours and 30 minutes boating along Irrawaddy River to Yandabo village. Enjoy lunch on boat.
Arrive this charming village and enjoy your time to experience the local life and admire their portrait masterpieces, the most famous product of this village, which made its name famous.
Enjoy dinner and overnight at Yandabo Home Hotel.
YANDABO – MANDALAY (B,L)
After breakfast, we will take a pleasure cycling trip (2-3 hours) to explore beyond of Yandabo village.
From Yandabo we will take a boat about 5 – 7 minutes to Nyaungkayar village from where to start the cycling trip. Pedal about 30 minutes to Pan Nyo Village along the small path on the Irrawaddy river bank.
Enjoy the view of many fields of rice paddy, corn, bean and seasonal vegetable. Next, we will take another 5 – 7 minutes boating to Nyaung Oo Village and exploring the local daily life of a river village.
Finally, cycling around 30 minutes from Nyaung Oo Village back to Yandabo.
In the afternoon, you will continue your trip for 4 hours 30 minutes by boat to Mandalay.
Arrive in Mandalay and transfer by car to your hotel (hotel in Mandalay is not included on tour services. Please contact us for surcharge detail if you would like to add this.)
End of 2 Day Bagan – Yandabo – Mandalay!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||1141 (USD)||636 (USD)||501 (USD)||434 (USD)||396 (USD)||368 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- This program is not available in rainy season from Apr to Sep
- The prices are valid from 01 Oct 2020 until 31 March 2021 only
- The prices are not valid during Water Festival (around 10 to 20 April)
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Local station English speaking guide
- Boat trip as per itinerary
- Trishaw ride as per itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Bottled waters and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charges
- International & domestic flights
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Christmas and New Year Eve Dinner at hotel in Yandabo
- Myanmar Visa fees
- Others not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in 2 DAY BAGAN – YANDABO – MANDALAY. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.