Blue Bird Hotel
C101 Myatlay St., Bagan Myothit (East), Naratheinkha 10, Bagan, Myanmar. View Map →
Deluxe non-smoking room
Number: 1 | Size: 2m² | Style: 3
There are 24 deluxe non-smoking rooms ranging from 35 to 45 square meters each. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and full equipment and facilities. There are 16 king-size bedded rooms and 8 twin bedded rooms for your multiple choices.
- Luxurious bathroom with water-fall shower
(some with outdoor shower)
- Individual controlled Air condition
- Widescreen LCD TV with satellite channels
- DVD player
- Tea / Coffee making facilities representing Myanmar Products
- Mini-fridge offering Myanmar Products with compliments
- International Direct Dialing
- Table & Director Chairs for In-Room dining pleasure
- Nightly Turn Down Service
- Personal safe
- Handcrafted teak door
- Unique design lamps
Hotel's facilities and services
- La Petite Boutique
- Free Internet Access (Wi – Fi)
- Discovery desk
- Free DVDs & Books during your stay
- Airport transfers arranged on request
- Babysitting service
- Free bicycle
- Free Shuttle Service to New Bagan town
Spice Garden Restaurant
At Spices Garden, guests can choose from a wide range of dining options, from traditional Myanmar cuisine to delectable international fare, all served in an airy tropical garden setting. The terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a sunset drink, and light meals are served throughout the day on the outdoor pool deck. Private dining can be arranged in a choice of quiet locations around the property as well as in-room.
Children and extra beds
Infant 0-1 year(s) Stay without any additional charge if using existing bedding. Note, if a cot is needed, there may be an extra charge.
Children 2 – 3 year (s) Stay without any additional charge if using existing bedding. No cot is available.
- Guests over 3 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- Beautiful decoration and comfortable room
- Very helpful and kind staff
- Good breakfast
- Extra charges for family (01 review)
- The location is not convenient for restaurants
- A little bit pricey
Our comments on Blue Bird Hotel
- There is difference about the room size in Blue Bird Hotel. The rooms around the pool will have an open and beautiful view but will be smaller than other rooms.
- Rooms at the back tend is larger and more quiet. But the views of these rooms are not as great as the room around the pool.
- Hence basing on your preferred choice, you can choose a larger room or a room with beautiful view.
- In comparison between Blue Bird hotel and other 3-star boutique hotel, the room rate is quite high. But the value you get during you staying is worthy. As the hotel only has 24 rooms, the availability is not very flexible. Hence if you want to stay here, you should book the hotel before few months.
C101 Myatlay St., Bagan Myothit (East), Naratheinkha 10, Bagan, Myanmar
Thank you for your interest in Blue Bird Hotel. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Myanmar Treasure Resort (Bagan) is situated inside the Bagan Archaeological Preservation Zone, within easy reach of all tourist sites in the locality. Surrounded by swaying palms and landscaped gardens; the hot ...
Razagyio Hotel is a 40-room hotel located in New Bagan, close to the main temples and 11 kilometers from the airport. The building was totally refurbished and reopened in December 2012. The hotel has 34 Superio ...
Surrounded by more than 4000 ancient temples and Pagodas, guests will be enchanted by the breathtaking views. At The Hotel @ Tharabar Gate, you can feel the 11th Century antique decoration mixed with 21st centu ...