Bagan Electric Bike Tour – Full Day
$ 33 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Observe the daily life of local people at the colourful Nyaung Oo Market.
- Learn about the traditional Myanmar’s handicraft of lacquer ware.
- Visit famous religious sites in the region such as Shwezigon Pagoda, Gubyaukgyi temple, Htilominlo temple and Ananda Temple.
12 years old
If you feel Bagan is too large to discover by normal bike, let our electric bikes leading you in this adventure. You don’t need to worry about tiredness, just relax and explore the best of Bagan in the most comfortable way.
Route of Bagan Electric Bike Tour: Nyaung Oo Market - Shwezigon - Gubyaukgyi - Htilominlo - Ananda
Our tour guide will see you at your hotel. After taking your electric bike and full preparation, we will start an interesting full day tour to explore the mysterious land of temples.
Take the first visit at the vivid Nyaung Oo Market where you see the local people come to buy and trade their fresh produce and handicrafts.
After that, visit the famous Shwezigon Pagoda known for the golden stupa, and Gubyaukgyi, a cave temple hiding the exquisite jatakas murals paintings. Explore the sacred Htilominlo Temple highlighted with its plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations.
At around noon, take a break to avoid the midday heat for lunch (your own account) and relax.
After a short rest, the afternoon exploration offers chance to observe the process of local traditional Bagan lacquerware, the most famous Myanmar’s handicraft.
Visit the Ananda temple, an architectural masterpiece showing us the early style of Bagan temple construction. We should not miss visiting the nearby Ananda Okkyaung, one of the few surviving brick monasteries dated back to the early Bagan period.
Transfer to your hotel and finish the trip.
End of the Bagan Electric Bike Tour!
Pax 1 2 3 4 5 6 More than 6 Price/adult 123 (USD) 67 (USD) 51 (USD) 41 (USD) 37 (USD) 33 (USD) Contact Us Pax Price/adult 1 123 (USD) 2 67 (USD) 3 51 (USD) 4 41 (USD) 5 37 (USD) 6 33 (USD) More than 6 Contact Us
- Transfer e-bike from the shop to your hotel
- Electric Bike
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottled waters and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charge
- Bagan Zone Fee (25000 kyat/person as of 2020)
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Bagan Electric Bike Tour – Full Day. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
1 DAY BAGAN PHOTOGRAPHY
1 Day Bagan Photography Tour
This tour in Bagan is ideally designed for the clients who keen on taking professional photos in Bagan. Your experience professional photogr ...
HALF DAY BAGAN COOKING CLASS
HALF DAY BAGAN COOKING CLASS
The cooking classis opened in a local village to help you feel the real life of Bagan villagers. On the way to cooking class, you will see s ...
1 DAY BAGAN – SALAY (SALE) – BAGAN
Bagan – Salay – Bagan
Being the place of culture and historical attraction, there is still not really much tourists coming to Salay. If you already explore the ar ...