5 years old
The tour with transfer by flight helps you save more time to discover more corner and hidden gems of Yangon, the golden city and Bagan, the land of ancientness. Are you ready for that?
Welcome to Myanmar! Arriving in Yangon airport, you will be transferred to the hotel located in the city centre for check-in. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Yangon – Fly To Bagan – Sightseeing(B)
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for flight to Bagan, where our tour guide and driver are waiting to take you around Bagan for exploration. Start the visit at the Shwezigon Pagoda to learn more about the Burmese Buddhist traditions.
In our journey in Bagan, Ananda temple, Gubyaukgyi temple and Thatbyinnyu temple will not be missed. Additionally, we also visit the Myinkaba village to learn about the unique handicraft of lacquer-ware in Myanmar.
In the late afternoon, climb up the Shwesandaw pagoda for amazing sunset view before transferring to hotel.
Bagan Exploring (B)
Optional: Hot air balloon over Bagan (Only available from October/November through March). You are recommended to wake up early to get to the launch of hot-air balloon, which give you interesting experience of seeing the Irrawaddy River and the stupas in the region from bird-eye views.
After that, the horse cart will take us to visit the Minnanthu village where the friendly local people live in their traditional houses of countryside area with an outdoor living area for sitting, entertaining, working, and sleeping. Around the village, we also can see some monuments such as Tayokepyay Temple, Laymyatnar Temple, Nandaminnya and Payathonzu temple.
Overnight stay in Bagan.
Bagan – Fly To Yangon (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for flight to Yangon. Arriving in the city centre, take a visit to the Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. From there, transfer downtown to visit the Sule pagoda, one of the most famous attractions in Yangon.
You also have chance to discover the astonishing 19th Street, paradise of street foods and the Scott Market where thousands of goods are sold. To finish the day, we visit the golden Shwedagon Pagoda, the most spiritual pagoda in Myanmar.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary(B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Domestic flights: Yangon to Bagan, Bagan to Yangon
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- International flights
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact our travel consultant for further information)
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Bagan & Yangon: Flight Transfer. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.