05 years old
Private Bagan Half Day City Tour give visitors a chance to explore Bagan in a local way. Our guide will introduce you the golden stupa of Shwezigon Pagoda and explain about Burmese Buddhism. During 04 hours, you will visit 2 interesting workshops where the local artisans show you all the steps to make their traditional products and answer your questions for the traditional works of Burma.
Route of Bagan Half Day City Tour: Shwezigon - Gubyaukgyi - Two workshops - Local village
Your guide and driver will greet you at your hotel to set off for a half-day exploration of Bagan. This program includes a range of sites, providing a great overview of Bagan’s history, culture and local lifestyles.
Then get to learn more about the local culture with a visit to two workshops producing Bagan’s most famous products: Bagan lacquerware and wood crafts.
Finally you will visit a local village and observe about how Cartwrights make traditional bullock carts, still used by farmers and locals throughout the country.
Afterwards, transfer back to your hotel.
- Time: 08.00-12.00 or 1300-1700
- Recommended: Morning as village activity will be more interesting
End of the Bagan Half Day City Tour!
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
- Bagan Zone Fee 25USD
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Personal insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Bagan Half Day City Tour. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.