Complete Bagan Discover
$ 162 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Visit some famous temple in the region like Ananda Temple, Dhammayangyi Pagoda, etc …
- Interact with local people and learn about their daily life at their villages.
- Enjoy a tranquil atmosphere of Bagan countryside.
The tour offers a 2-day Bagan travel with opportunity to discover the famous attractions in Bagan, the ancient beautiful land in Myanmar. Moreover, exploring how the local people live in their simple village is also a not-to-be-missed experience.
Bagan arrival (L/D)
Upon arrival in Nyaung Oo Domestic Airport, you will be picked up by our guide. Then, transfer into the ancient city of Bagan. Enjoy a city tour with first stop at Nyaung Oo Market to see how the local people’s life is.
After lunch, we visit the simple Minnanthu village located near central Bagan where you have chance to meet open and friendly village people who live in typical houses. Their houses are built in traditional way of Myanmar countryside, with an outdoor living area for sitting, entertaining, working, and sleeping.
The life here is so peaceful that you can see the men and women in their work without complaint. This surely will be a memorable image for your journey.
Around village, we can see some monuments which were built in the latter period such as Tayokepyay Temple, Laymyatnar Temple, Nandaminnya and Payathonzu temple. Climb to the summit of one of them to contemplate the panorama of Bagan slowly immersing in sunset.
Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Bagan Departure (B/L)
Today, after warming up with a short visit at the colourful Nyaung U market to see the local morning life, we will depart to Myinkaba Village, where hiding the spiritual Gubyaukgyi Temple.
Myinkaba Village is also famous for the traditional lacquerware, one of Myanmar’s best – known handicrafts. The craftsmen at lacquerware workshop welcome you and are willing to show you the process of making this product.
Strolling around the village, we will see the women and girls with earthen pots on their heads, carrying drinking water from communal well and water ponds, some in their wet longyi (sarong) wrapped around their beautiful body from the breast down.
After visiting some more temples , we transfer to the Nyaung U airport for your onward flight.
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Bagan Zone Fee 25USD
- Lunch and dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking biking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Personal insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Complete Bagan Discover. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.